Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wrestlemania MANIA Baby! Wooo!

UPDATED! Post-Wrestlemania: Awesome, Good and Bad


Here is the exclusive first-look at the set for WrestleMania XXVIII at Miami's Sun Life Stadium. Courtesy of WWE.com

Assalamualaikum and welcome to Infinitesane's "Sunday Sunnyday" for today. What else to say today except for the wrestlemania right? I just cannot content my excitement for today event in just a few hours to go. And indeed, today is a sunnyday Sunday here in Klang, Malaysia. Need I to remind you that this is gonna be a long entry because the awesomeness of wrestlemania didn't deserve a short entry right?

See that picture above? Seems like somebody got confused about "WHAT TIME IS WWE IN MALAYSIA 2012". Well, if you watch it in Astro, it's still aired at the same time, which is 10 pm, and 10:10 pm at Supersport HD. For those who watch it live, at the same time WWE broadcasted in America, it's a little bit tricky. Because we, in Malaysia didn't applied the "Daylight Saving Time" which America used. We don't have spring and fall so we don't have to "spring and fall" our clock. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is when people advancing their clocks so that evening have more daylight and morning have less. So, they "spring" their clock one hour when the spring started and "fall" one hour back when autumn begin. So, most of American states now advancing their clock except Hawaii, Arizona, Midway Islands and Wake Island. This year DST in USA started at 11 march and ended 4 November (source). So, the hour difference between Malaysia and USA is now just by 12 hour. Raw usually start at 9am in Malaysia and SmackDown usually start at 8am. But When the DST ended, you just need to advance it an hour.



So, I hope my explanation is crystal clear. Just a reminder, this year Wrestlemania 28 start at 7am. And if you want to follow the pre-show, it start at 6:30am in youtube and wwe.com. So, you don't have excuse to wake up late for a fajr prayer right? Well actually I'm talking to myself.

See the title? Well actually it is taken from this video:

Funny right? "Baca lagi = Read more" for more awesomeness.

So much to tell, actually I don't know where to start. The songs, the matches, I don't know. Let's start with the song. This wrestlemania use many songs actually.

First, "Invincible" by Machine Gun Kelly featuring Ester Dean:

I'm not a fan for this song though, I think this song is for Cena vs Rock match.

Second, "Wild Ones" by Flo Rida featuring Sia:

I like this song. I feel the festive feeling when I hear this song. That's all.

Third, "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida:

I also like this song just like the second song. The reason is also same.

Fourth, "Girl Gone Wild" by Madonna:

I never fully listen to this song. It is the song for the divas tag team match.

Lastly, "The Memory Remains" by Metallica:

This is actually an old song, yet it is still a very good song. I'm not a Metallica fan of course. But this song is a hit once in Malaysia. So, of course I've overheard it. And to all Metallica fans, (I've read their comments in youtube) I think it is a good thing that there is more people liking your band song right? We're not a Metallica fan but we're not a poser. We just like the song. Get over it man... Actually I like this kind of song as a theme song in the WWE matches because I can feel the excitement to the match rather than the other hip-hop pop songs. It's good songs but I prefer metal songs.

Okay, enough with the songs. Let's move on to the matches. This is the full match card, courtesy of MrY2JerichoHD:

However,
"On March 30, WWE announced on their website that a Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship between the defending champions Primo & Epico, The Usos (Jimmy and Jey), and the newly-formed team of Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, would be streamed online free before the pay-per-view on both WWE.com and the official WWE YouTube channel."-from wikipedia

So, it's a dark match that we can watch worldwide.

Moving on, The Rock vs Cena. We've talk about this match before. Yeah, there is some good and bad development to this rivalry but in the end we still want to see they put up a good match right?

Next, The diva tag team match. This is actually a celebrity match as usual as last year Snooki take part in wrestlemania 27. I'm not so excited about this match though. Just my opinion.

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho for WWE Championship. This is actually quite similar with The Rock and Cena match. Because I think Jericho is also come from other generation and CM Punk from another generation, the difference is just The Rock don't wrestle as much as Jericho. So, I'm looking forward to this match. I think it will be entertaining.

Randy Orton vs Kane. Well, what can I said. I think it's just a filler feud as Wade Barret injured. But, I hope they can wrestle well.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for World Heavyweight Championship. I'm surprise because they don't develop much feud. I think Danial Bryan have done a great job for being a heel. Eventhough he just saying "YES! YES! YES!", by annoying me, I think he did well. It just disappointing why they don't develop the feud much. That's all.

Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show for Intercontinental Championship. The feud is quite good, Cody Rhodes make fun of The Big Show and I laugh. He is really never won any single match in wrestlemania. So, I hope they'll entertain me of course.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny. Winner will run both Raw and SmackDown Show. I bet the ring will be crowded right? Anyhow, I hope it will be entertaining. I really like Santino Marella, he is so funny. And I hope WWE will push him to do better so he will be funny and good(at wrestle) at the same time. Just like Mick Foley. I don't have prediction on this match. I want team Johnny to win, but at the same time I want Santino Marella to excel. So, let's just watch it right?

Okay, I save the best for last. The Undertaker vs Triple H in Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as special guest referee. I really hope Undertaker will win this match to make it 20-0 winning streak. I know he's getting older and last year he win but not in a cool way. I hope he can win and in a cool way. Watch Undertaker streak videos (not full match) here.

That's all I think for now. I really want to thank you all if you all manage to read this entry until the end. I'm looking forward to this wrestlemania and I hope I can sleep early today so I can wake up early. Haha.

If you like, comment/share okay?

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

K-tea.

p/s: Sources: DST, DST, MrY2JerichoHD, WrestleMania XXVIII, WWE
pp/s: Some of the songs is pitch-altered by the uploader to avoid youtube removing the video. But you can search the songs on google and youtube.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League