Monday, April 30, 2012

Awesome Avengers

Assalamualaikum and welcome to today Infinitesane's "Mega Monday". It is EXACTLY 1 WEEK since my last entry. I know the visitors number will decrease and I don't have any reason for my absence. I'm just emotionally disturbed throughout the week and I'm not suppose to let emotion get through me.

As for today, just a short entry about this hot movie, The Avenger. Just watch the trailer and you can tell the awesomeness of this movie.





My friend have watched this movie in 3D and recommend me to watch this movie. I really like to watch movies. But recently I don't have that opportunity anymore so it's been a while since I my last visit to cinema. I really hope I can watch this movie and in 3D. So, tell me what do you think if you've watched this movie.

I think that's all for now. I don't know what else to write. And before I forgot, Malaysia win 6-0 against Sri Lanka in their latest friendly. I'm really happy but still many more to improve. Here is the highlights:



See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League