Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bahrain F1 GP: Happen Or Not?


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Thursday Thriller". No, I'm not making a mistake here, I know that Bahrain F1 GP should be on "Sporty Saturday" slot and indeed InsyaAllah I'll write about it this saturday. But this time it is about the should/shouldn't that race take place?



(Baca lagi = Read more)

There is a demonstration that took place against this race. Actually, they're protesting against the goverment. I don't want to interfere with this matter because I don't really know/understand what happen between the protestors and the goverment. However, I write this entry because I'm concern with the safety of the teams participating and the visitors/fans. It was said by the leader of the Bahrain Centre for Human Rights, Nabeel Rajab that

"Nobody will hurt them. No group in Bahrain will ever harm you guys."

"Foreigners are respected amongst our people, especially western journalists because through you we can speak to the outside world."

"Nobody will harm anybody, no-one in a Formula One team, nobody."

"Yes, they are angry at the sport, but it's not personal, it's about politics."


(full story here)

It is kind a de ja vu to me because it was almost the same thing when "Bersih 2.0" happen before. You can said whatever you want but you cannot guarantee what going to happen on that day. You can say you've been provoked by the police or whatever you want to said, but that is what a demonstration all about. Your adrenalin rushing and you may do whatever you cannot imagine you will do before.

I just hope things will be under control on that day. And I will keep on update on this issue until the raceday.

I think that's all for now. I'll see you tomorrow on "Berkat Jumaat", InsyaAllah. It's in Malay of course.

Until then,
See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea

p/s: Image taken form here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League