Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Late "Techy Tuesday" Today, Short Entry: Sony Smartwatch

Assalamualaikuma and a very good day to you. Welcome to Infinitesane "Techy Tuesday".

First of all, as I'm writing this entry here in Malaysia, it is already 01:00 Wednesday because I forgot to write this entry. So, I think this is gonna be a short entry because this entry is already expired in Malaysia.

I just want to share the new info that I receive recently. It is the new Sony Smartwatch.



Actually it is the secondary monitor/screen/display of the Sony smartphone. I've read at my source (here) that there is some other android phone that compatible with this watch. This watch will synchronize with the smartphone. I just think this watch is practically useful when you're doing excercise, doing active outdoor stuff and etc. because the smartphone size nowadays are not too big to carry around. But this thing is really cool if you're doing heavy active things. And lastly, this device make the users feels like in a sci-fi movies. Hahaha...I want this watch but I can't. Because I still couldn't afford the Smartphone.


The Promo Video


That's all for now, see you tomorrow, InsyaAllah. Sorry for a short entry. I just forget to write this time and once I notice I didn't write yet, it is too late.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League