Monday, April 9, 2012

Maher Zain New Album "Forgive me": First Impression


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Mega Monday". Today I would like to tell you about Maher Zain.

Maher Zain is a successful singer. To be exact, he is really famous in Malaysia. And he is singing "da'wah" songs which mean peace and love song in a healthy way. He was very successful in his first album, "Thank You Allah". And below is his latest single, "Number One for Me" performed live in a show in Malaysia. This single is included in his new album "Forgive Me". Enjoy!





(Baca lagi = Read more)

By the end of the video, he told us that he is going to make a concert at Merdeka (Independent) Stadium. Last time, he organized his concert, it was in smaller scale. It was in an auditorium. But this time it is organize in a bigger scale. Now, lets talk about his new album.

I've not yet purchase that album but I've listened to all track (How come! It's obvious!). I will buy that album, so don't jump to any conclusion yet. I've my perspective in the piracy issue. So far, it is a decent album. It have 14 tracks plus 3 tracks of Arabic version from that album. I'm not sure if it will be the same tracks if I purchased that album in Malaysia. Because last time, I also have listened all the tracks before I bought the first album and it was slightly different from where I've listened before. (I've just browse about the Malaysian version of that album, there is 2 new songs in Malay language. So, it is definitely different than the one I've listened to)

It's quite a surprise when the main single, "Number One for Me" didn't give me an awesome first impression like his first single in his first album, "InsyaAllah". But "Number One for Me" is really a good song. The violin part is quite catchy for me. It's just didn't make a great impact on me. Instead, the song that get my awesome first impression is the 3rd track, "Mawlaya". I don't know why, I'm actually not into arabic music before but this song is quite catchy. Plus, as we sing it, we gain ajr (definition). This song have arabic version at the end of this album.

There is 3 songs not suitable for me to sing. "I Love You So", because I'm not married yet, heck I don't have somebody special right now. Second is "Number One for Me" because again, I'm not yet married and I don't have a child. Third song is "My Little Girl" because again I don't have any children. But, that's not important.

The important thing is I hope he will release the karaoke version of this album, just like his first album. So I can sing. Hahaha...

That's it for now, we'll see you tomorrow with "Techy Tuesday", InsyaAllah.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: Image from Mummynemo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League