Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pleasure Evolution: Part G


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Techy Tuesday". Today I want to tell you about Pleasure Evolution: Part G.

Based on the title, you can tell that Pleasure Evolution comes with a few parts, I don't know how many. Part G today means Part Games. By that, I mean Game Console.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

Actually I've search google about this thing and found out that there are many article about "Game Console Evolution". Just check that out in Google. However, I just want to add a personal touch in every entry that I wrote. But before that, if you want some information about Game Console Evolution, I've embed the information below. I'm not the maker of that interactive flash, I'm just found that in here.


Too small? click here for a full screen


Honestly, I've never encountered consoles from year 1967 until 1985. Because? I was not even born yet at that time. I've seen catridge console before but never get a chance to play with it. My first encounter with the consoles was with 1995 Playstation. Sometime, I skip extra curricular to come to cyber cafe that have playstation on. I always played wrestling game (read my entry a little bit about my wrestling interest here), pepsiman, and many more. I don't remember. I was once get caught by my father who want to buy "computer things" (I don't know, it was a cyber cafe after all). But I've put my poker face and said the class was cancelled.

1998 Game Boy. My second console encounter. But, it wasn't mine of course. For your information, I NEVER had any consoles at my home. My dad never want to buy it. I've encountered Game Boy Color courtesy of my friends in the boarding school I've attended. Many students there were and still come from a wealthy family. So, I've got privilage of using expensive item without even purchasing it. For the record, I've played pokemon, not remembered what edition but it is satisfying. I'm not a Pokemon fans though but playing a cool game make me satisfy.

2000, Sony release playstation 2. I always wanted to have a game console badly but at the end, I just manage to play sometimes at game station in shopping complex. 2001, Microsoft want to compete in this battle with their release of Xbox. I NEVER had a chance to play this console and I don't even know how to operate it. Nintendo Game Cube? I never heard of 'em until their flop. But, that is business right? It is the risk their gamble but they lose. Badly. But Nintendo had their moment later.

2002, Game Boy Advance (GBA). I also manage to play this thing courtesy of my wealthy school mate. 2003, GBA once again rev up by realeasing GBA SP. I, once again thankfully manage to get a hold of this awesome "toy" at that time courtesy of my friends.

2004, Nintendo realeasing Nintendo DS which I would say very successful. I actually just manage to use this thing last year, 2011. Because my cousin from USA come back to Malaysia and her son got one. 2005, Game Boy Micro, I never had a chance to play it. Also, in the same year, Sony realease their first handheld console, PlayStation Portable.

Since Nintendo DS and GBA SP, I NEVER get a chance again to play these console. Just to name a few, Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii. Nintendo Wii was a breakthrough to the passive gamer who will sit down at a same place and doing nothing healthy. So, Nintendo introduce their Wii which is I think a really good idea. Then, Xbox 360 start to integrate kinect with the console which is better because we don't need any controller anymore. Our body is our controller. I don't know I never play it but I also thought it was a good idea. Later, Sony copied the idea by realeasing Playstation Move controller. It is like a Wii controller but you can change the "head" with another controller like a gun. And now there is Playstation Vita which you can integrate your console at home with the Playstation Vita, a handheld console. So, you won't miss an important game while you need to be away.

Anyhow, I think the existance of the game consoles started to fade away our traditional games that we once played together with the neighborhood. Today, our "neighbourhood" maybe live in another country because you only met them online. I'm not saying this thing is bad, but I hope it will not wash away our bond. The evolution was also indicate that people are now concern about their health since the creation of Nintendo Wii. It's good actually. People start concerning about their health.

I think that's all for now. We'll meet again tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam,

from,
K-tea.

p/s: Like it? comment or share. Have something to share? comment.
pp/s: Interactive flash taken from here. Image taken from here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League