Tuesday, April 10, 2012

E2 for Today


Bloody scene kick off today RAW

Assalamualaikum and good day to all Infinitesane visitors.

E2 is actually stands for Express Entry. Today is suppose to be "Techy Tuesday" (It's tuesday already here). I'll still gonna post "Techy Tuesday" today but not now. I just like to share my opinion on today's RAW. I copy these two tweet to sum up my opinion.









I think Stephen Hughes mistype Jericho with jerroco there but it doesn't matter. John Cena is bleeding man...that's a little violance for a PG... There is still a few things that kinda bores me but I forgive that because I enjoy watching Lesnar/Cena brawling.

That's all for now, see you later today.

With that,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Image from WWE.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League