Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jenna Talackova: Are You a Dude or Chick? That's Just Gross Man...


Assalamualaikum , a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors. I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm just forgot to update this blog. Well because both Malaysia representative in AFC Cup won last night, Kelantan 3-0 Arema Indonesia (source) and Terengganu 1-0 Tampines Rovers (source).

Did you see the picture above? That's one pretty woman right? Well, think again. Because she is not born as a female. Well, I think I need to respect others opinion about this issue right? However if you're a Muslim, I cannot tolerate with you. You definitely need an explanation.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

Jenna Talackova, she (I guess I need to use she right instead of he) is a beauty peagent participating for 2012 Miss Universe Canada peagent. However here's the controversial issue, He's born as a male! So she was thrown out (not literally) from the competition after organizers discovered she had surgery to become a woman. But now she's back in the competition and I don't care else.

My opinion that I want to share to you is about changing your gender from male to female or vice versa. I think these people are not being grateful by who they are. They were born to be a man, so be a man. A woman is suppose to be a mother to children and suppose to give birth. That is what it should be. I know modern women are now don't have to be in the kitchen always. They also do things that men do nowadays. But, I don't know about other but I just cannot accept this thing to happen in the world but unfortunately, it does happen. I think there is two problem that causing this thing to happen. At least in Malaysia.

First is from the parents. From the video that I watch from this entry source (here), some of their parents are somehow encouraging them to be a female because they wanted to have a daughter so badly, they made their son a daughter. So, again, I think I have to respect their opinion/choice that they've made but once again my opinion is they are ungrateful to themselves.

Second is pressure from environment. Some people (men) were born, turns out being not masculine enough. So, they got pressure from others that always teasing and make fun of them. I mean, mostly their kind are talking different than normal men. I mean the way they talk. So, they are mostly being a victim from people that make fun of them. So, they isolated themselves, only close with their kind and eventually being more feminine.

For me, I have some friends that having problem with that, softer men. But, I never treat them differ than I treat other friend. I never mocking the way they talk (unless I need to act to be like them, that's an exception). So, by doing that, they can feel that they can also be a men. Believe me, they are special. Usually they are more creative, smart and nice. Heck, me my self is not a very masculine man. I don't have a deep voice. I think my voice is funny. That's why I never do a video of me talking. I just make videos that me singing.

I think that is all for now. We'll meet again tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea

p/s: Image source from ---> here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League