Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blast From The Past, Divas Future...

Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Sunday Sunnyday".

I'm sorry because I'm late today. I just lost in youtube. I just watched "a few" good old wrestling clip. It's a blast from the past. Nothing much to say today. So let's start it with this week Santino "Foreign Exchange". It's so funny but it was not wrestling-related.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

This recent WWE SmackDown, it was live and it was "Blast From The Past". As I was excited on Express Entry last Monday/Tuesday because of Cena/Lesnar brawl which result Cena's lips busted, the next day, SmackDown aired live and brought the old superstars. Just like a reunion. It was a decent show though because we all aware that the superstars were too old to compete. There was only one old superstars compete. It was Hacksaw Jim Duggan and a little appearance of Sgt. Slaughter. When he was compete against Hunico. Other was just okay. I would like to apologize here because I don't know much wrestler from that era. I started watching wrestling since "Attitude Era" and the stars from pre-"Attitude Era" not pretty much make impact on me.

I feel sorry for the divas recently. I know I'm not a fans of divas but they don't get much opportunities to bring their action. If you want to watch a decent divas matches, you have to watch WWE NXT and/or WWE Superstars. Natalya didn't even have chance to compete because the match ended to quick!

Natalya (outside the ring) didn't even break a sweat!


And I've read at bleachers report that The Bella Twins contract will end by the end of this month and WWE will release them. Well, aside of their hotness, they are quite a good wrestler. They can do cheap trick like twin magic. After this, there is no more twin magic. Well at least not for this time. WWE may re-sign them back one day but I only see this things happen to the superstars and not the divas.

No twin hotness anymore (with Drew McIntyre)


I think that's all for now. I'm so sorry there is nothing much to write right now. And this entry is Infinitesane #200th entry and I've got nothing to write! So, I'll continue watching old wrestling clip and wish you all good day.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: I was unable to write yesterday because I've a family "meeting" and finished quite late. So, sorry for no new entry yesterday.
pp/s: Image and videos from WWE.com and youtube/wwe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League