Saturday, April 21, 2012

Malaysia FA Cup, F1 Bahrain GP


Assalamualaikum and welcome to Infinitesane "Sporty Saturday" for today. I just watched Semi Final Malaysia FA Cup first leg between Terengganu vs Premier League (second division) Sime Darby and guess what? Sime Darby won!

I really want Sime Darby to win this match because I love to see drama in a tournament. Plus, my team was already eliminated by Johor FC which then eliminated by Sime Darby at both leg. So, I don't have my favorite anymore. That's why I didn't hope much for Sime Darby to go through to the final. However, Sime Darby did what I wrote in "my script". They've won against the defending champion and at Terengganu home ground! I really hope that they'll go through the final and win the cup as the first club to win the FA Cup. MPPJ (now MBPJ) won Malaysia Cup as the only club (by far) that manage to win a cup in Malaysia because here in Malaysia, our football/soccer scene are dominated by state Football Association.



Sime Darby is really happy right now as their import player, Patrick Ronaldinho Wleh is really play at a quality which an imported player should performed. And, he is still young compared to other teams' import players. Other team tend to sign older player. I don't know why. Patrick Ronaldinho Wleh is just 20 years old. Man...he is younger than me...

For another semi final match between Kelantan and Kedah, the final result is 1-1. And fans very furious about the referee performance tonight. I don't know cause I didn't watch it because I watch another match.

F1 Bahrain GP full starting grid after the cut.

(Baca lagi = Read more)

As for the F1 Bahrain GP, nothing unwanted scene happen for today qualifying round. It's just Michael Schumacher starting at 17th place. Don't know what really happen though cause I'm out and miss watching it.

1. Sebastian Vettel, Germany, Red Bull.
2. Lewis Hamilton, Britain, McLaren.
3. Mark Webber, Australia, Red Bull.
4. Jenson Button, Britain, McLaren.
5. Nico Rosberg, Germany, Mercedes.
6. Daniel Ricciardo, Australia, Toro Rosso.
7. Romain Grosjean, France, Lotus.
8. Sergio Perez, Mexico, Sauber.
9. Fernando Alonso, Spain, Ferrari.
10. Paul di Resta, Britain, Force India.
11. Kimi Raikkonen, Finland, Lotus.
12. Kamui Kobayashi, Japan, Sauber.
13. Nico Hulkenberg, Germany, Force India.
14. Felipe Massa, Brazil, Ferrari.
15. Bruno Senna, Brazil, Williams.
16. Heikki Kovalainen, Finland, Caterham.
17. Michael Schumacher, Germany, Mercedes.
18. Jean-Eric Vergne, France, Toro Rosso.
19. Vitaly Petrov, Russia, Caterham.
20. Charles Pic, France, Marussia.
21. Pedro de la Rosa, Spain, HRT.
22. x-Pastor Maldonado, Venezuela, Williams.
23. Timo Glock, Germany, Marussia.
24. Narain Karthikeyan, India, HRT.

x-denotes five-place grid penalty for changing gearbox

That's all for now. Sorry for a short entry. Nothing much to say actually. Until then,

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: F1 starting grid result taken from here. Image from here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League