Monday, April 2, 2012

Post-Wrestlemania: Awesome, Good and Bad



Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Mega Monday". Today is gonna be different as we just watch Wrestlemania 28. I'm just excited for The Undertaker that's why I took my picture with the undertaker "dead eye". Did I scared you? Hahaha, maybe not. That's not a photoshop job Okay? I just snap the picture moments ago. I don't usually post a WWE entry in "Mega Monday" but today is an exception because I think it's better to write it as fast as I can right?

So much to say, as usual I don't know where to start. Actually I do, just follow the chronological event right? More awesomeness if you "Baca lagi = Read more".



The show started with the pre-show with a triple threat tag team match between Primo & Epico (C) vs The Usos vs Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd. The match is not good nor not bad, it is just okay. Little mistake here and there but it suppose to be a dark match right? Primo & Epico win as I expected. (Photos)

The show finally started. Lilian Garcia sings American anthem. The first match is suppose to be a huge match. But then, WWE Universe and I was wrong. The match only took 18 seconds for the title change hand. Well, I've said before about Sheamus and Danial Bryan didn't develop feud much and I suppose this event will develop their feud? Who knows? The fans definitely disappointed with the match because they chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as Danial Bryan enter the ring. Sheamus, that just too quick. (Photos)

Moving on, Kane vs Randy Orton, I said that this is just a filler feud since Wade Barret injuries, but it quite a good match. The match pace was quite boring at the beginning, but slowly it grows better. The finishing chokeslam from second rope is quite amazing. The match duration was 10:56 with Kane walk out as a winner. (Photos)

Intercontinental title match between Cody Rhodes and The Big Show. Big Show really NEVER won any single match in wrestlemania before. But that was before he "WMD"ed Cody Rhodes and get his wrestlemania moment at last. And he get the Intercontinental title too. Eventhough the title look small in his hand. Haha. Big Show took 05:18 to defeat Cody Rhodes. (Photos)

Diva/celebrity match, I'm not sure whether Maria Menounos had a broken or fracture rib. And I'm not sure whether it is real or scripted, but they did quite well. But, since Maria injured, she didn't get much action, but manage to pinned Beth Phoenix and win the match. And Kelly Kelly move from the top rope is just awesome. The match took 6 minutes 49 second. (Photos)

Okay, this one is just awesome. I just keep hoping that The Undertaker will not badly hurt because I know he's getting old. He is now 47 years old. The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee enter with a very energetic spirit. Triple H then enter with a special "gate". I don't know how to call it. But it just good. You know once you see the picture. Then, the WWE Universe waiting for that gong for the arrival of the phenom, The Undertaker. No fancy entrance, but it still good and chilling. He then at last show his latest haircut with the thunder sound effect as a background. Triple H stepped back maybe because shocked of Taker's new haircut? Then the stare down contest begin and watching together as the "Hell in a Cell" descended from above WITH THE ENTRANCE SONG. HOW COOL WAS THAT! Moving on to the action, I just love this match. Taker seems to take control at first, but then HHH counter and make a lot of bad hit to Taker. I really hope this time Taker didn't ended like last year. But I'm REALLY RELIEF because Taker manage to gets on his feet strong eventhough sometime he look like a drunk man. It's really pity to watch Taker like that. Look like a very weak worn-out wrestler. But then he did the fast "sit-up" TWICE! and HHH shocked the first time he did that! JUST AWESOME! This match was also an awesome match because it's not only good on the action, but it also good emotionally. Shawn Michaels really played his role well. He even shed tears when both of the fighter don't want to quit. I almost cry too! Taker's body badly beaten, you can even see some cuts on his body. HHH also bleed his eyebrow. This match is just EPIC! Not a young wrestler can do this thing nowadays. I hope they'll take points and make improvement to be better wrestler in the future and entertain us. Before the match, I notice how fast the matches take place. The longest match before Taker/HHH is Kane/Orton with just almost 11 minutes. The show claimed to be 4 hours so I'm pretty shocked with the duration. But then this two veterans put up a highest benchmark with 30 minutes 52 seconds match. Actually by adding the entrance, the little trash talking, it takes almost 45 minutes and I never get bored for a second! That show how awesome this match was. (Photos)

Team Johnny vs Team Teddy. This match is just good. As I was saying before, this match will definitely crowding the ring and the ringside. It's 20 people to be exact. Turns out as I'm expected, Team Johnny win. I want Team Teddy with Santino Marella to win, but I know Team Johnny will definitely win this. There were some great moments, but just okay for me. And Santino Marella didn't get much action in this match. Match duration? 10:38 (Photos)

Who is the best in the world? I missed a few first minutes for this match, but it's as expected, was a great match and entertaining. Match duration, 22:21 (Photos)

Funkasaurus stepped out and ask WWE Universe to call their momma. And the cameraman get a lovely shot someone on a phone. Good one. Then He got a call from his momma and she's there! at wrestlemania! So, with her bridge club friends, she and funkasaurus get funky. It's funny and awkward show actually. Haha, Nevertheless it's entertaining. (Photos)

Last but not least, the long awaited match that build up for a year with only trash talking finally ended. It's great, entertaining match. Cena looked in control but in the end The Rock claims the victory. This is the second best match on that night. I'm looking forward for what's going to be with this feud. I've heard the rumours that The Rock will still compete in PPV. And Cena leave the ring without shaking The Rock hand. Maybe to further their feud? Match Duration, 30:34 (Photos)

Before I leave, I'll share to you what Arda Ocal think about Cena/Rock match and Taker/HHH match:


See you again Miami, next year Wrestlemania 29 will be held in New York.


See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from
K-Tea

p/s: match duration source -> here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League