Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Disassembling Sony Xperia S


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Techy Tuesday". I'm late because I watched Malaysian FA Cup Second Leg Semi Final and guess what? The underdog takes out defending champion from the final match and become the first club to be in a FA Cup final and they come from Premier League (second division). And the Manchester Derby, I'll talk about it later.

But for now, it's just another short entry about Sony Xperia S (again). I'm not sure whether I've told you that Sony Xperia S battery is not removable? Well I'm wrong. It can be remove and you can change it if you want. They just using same Sony Ericsson battery. But you must take full responsible about what you're trying to do. My suggestion? Don't do it without supervision if you're not sure about what you do. Just do it by yourself if you are confident that you know what to do. Let's cut the chase, just watch the video below:





That's all for now. See you tomorrow.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: source

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League