Saturday, May 5, 2012

Final English FA Cup: Chelsea VS Liverpool


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Sporty Saturday". Today I would like to talk about this "late night" match. A match that is a final match. It's the English FA Cup Final between Chelsea vs Liverpool. Honestly, I'm not a fan of foreign league. But English league is the most popular league in the world. Maybe not the best, but it is a popular league at least in here, Malaysia.



I MAY not watching this match because as I said I'm not a big fan of foreign league. Beside I'm tired right now because today was a hectic day. I first went to the Book Fair at PWTC (Putra World Trade Centre) and there are so many people and it was damn crowded there. Maybe tomorrow is the end of the fair. Then, I persuade my family to watch "The Avenger" in 3D. As a result, I just arrive home and I'm pretty sure I'm tired right now.

Back to the topic, today's match is between two big name in the English league. I can't say big giant to liverpool anymore because they're not in the top 5 in the league anymore, but still they have a big name known worldwide until this day. So, it's still going to be a popular match watched today. My brother is a Liverpool fan and my sister is a chelsea fan. But, both of them are NOT A BIG FAN. My brother was quite a big fan but not very much today. You can say I'm a Arsenal fan but also not a big fan.

Based on achievement, I can say Chelsea have the upperhand on this match because they just took out Barcelona, the defending champion in the UEFA Champions League and going to the Final UCL. Liverpool? I'm not sure because I didn't follow much about them. Sure, they've won some match but if I'm not mistaken, they lost in their last match right?

Nonetheless, I hope it will be an entertaining match to their fans and to the neutral viewers like me.

That's all for now. Sorry for a short entry again today. It will be a longer entry for tomorrow. Plus, I'm already tired to write.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: Image taken from here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League