Tuesday, May 15, 2012

App for the beginner?


Assalamualaikum and welcome to this edition of Infinitesane "Techy Tuesday".

I was just browsing internet as usual earlier today. And this time I found something about an app for anybody who not a techy savvy.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

I never told you about the term "app" right? Because the term "app" is just familiarized this decade. Maybe I'll tell you next week. As for now, I would like to share about this app I was talking about.

This is the link@source of the article that I've read earlier. Basically, it is an app for family called "Family Ribbon". With this app, anybody can use iPad. If they can afford of course. Even a granny can use it, just look at the picture above. It is actually an iPad; simplified. Some people find this app useless (like the source article) because most of kids NOWADAYS know how to use and operate a gadget. However, I still think this app may be useful for an older people and I mean real old people. Believe me, for some old people, they really can't catch up with today's technology with their terms and others. A lot of funny story of them encounter technology out there.

My point is, the objective of the app is to embrace the bonds between family member through online/technology. And as I told you before, many older people don't know how to use this technology and some of them are not even care about learning how to use it. This is quite harsh but I call them "Tech Dumb" but nothing wrong with that. That is just a statement. They're not good at something techy-ish. So, at some degree I think this app is practical.

Sure at the other degree, this app doesn't sound so practical. Yet, I think there is still a lot of people out there are "Tech Dumb". So, this app quite relevant to them, IF they care to have a facebook account, or to make a video call, or to send emails.

Bottom line, this is just my opinion. I don't even have an iPad. Hahaha...

I think that's all for now, we'll meet again later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League