Monday, May 7, 2012

This week on WWE


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today's "Sunday Sunnyday". Many things happen this week throuhout WWE.

Let's just recap this week on RAW and SmackDown. Like Bella Twins fired, Brock Lesnar's attack, Laurinaitis attack and many others. Oh before that, let's watch this week "Foreign Exchange" shall we? This week is funny compared to last week which in my opinion was boring.





First of all about Brock Lesnar's attack to Triple H. Perhaps they'll face each other in next PPV, Over The Limit? According to this week SmackDown, Triple H need a surgery for his arm. But earlier today, I watch Miguel Cotto vs Floyd Mayweather match before I went out, I notice Justin Bieber at Mayweather's back. I almost "LOL"ed at him and then I notice Triple H also at his back! And he seems okay to me. No slinger, no cast and he's fine. So, I guess the injury is just in the storyline. Then, Laurinaitis attacked Cena in the end of this week RAW, revealing he is Cena need to face in Over The Limit. Well, I think most of the fans know that this will gonna be a Laurinaitis along Lord Tensai and Sakamoto vs Cena match.

Then, about the Bella Twins "fired". I first thought that the Bella's win against Beth Pheonix was unscripted because the injury look legit. But later I read somewhere that maybe WWE want the Bellas to re-sign their contract as their contract have expired. So they give The Bellas the title. And as The Bellas didn't wanted to re-sign their contract, they made them lose to a comeback Diva, Layla (watch The Bella Twins fired here). And I notice a better improvement in the Divas Division as their match took a longer time. And maybe Eve's involvement in the main storyline, maybe the divas division get their chance to be in a longer air time. Before this, if you want to watch a decent divas match, you can onnly watch it in NXT or Superstars. But this week SmackDown in the Layla vs Natalya match, they fight quite well. At least more than a 3 minutes match. And AJ and Kaitlyn storyline, I hope it can be develop to a match as Kaitlyn want to wake AJ up and get over Danial Bryan. Even though this is not related, I think Kaitlyn is pretty even though she is quite muscular for for a pretty woman.

The number one contender for the WWE title is Danial Bryan? I don't know why a SmackDown superstar get a WWE title shot. Maybe they want to make another undisputed champion? And I still don't get the feud between Sheamus-Alberto del Rio - Danial Bryan. And more newcomer like Damien Sandow and Derrick Bateman from NXT. I started to get bored with Ryback and Brodus Clay. Please WWE, make them exciting again. Please give more solid feud.

lastly before I end this entry, it is still funny to watch Big Show loss to Cody Rhodes. That's all for now.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: Sorry for a late post. I write this entry as I watching Manchester United vs Swansea that is why the pace is slow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League