Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Not a "Wednesday Wonder" Much

Assalamualaikum and welcome to Infinitesane "Wednesday Wonder". Well, today is not a very wonderful day for me.



Last night, I just cut my finger. Well, not just a "scratchy" cut, but a deep, meaty cut. If you don't understand, the cut is deep. I almost pass out last night after blood gushing out from my finger. Luckily I didn't pass out. So, I ask my mother to "wrap" the cut tightly so the cut will heal better.

Wrapped in unconventional way

(Baca lagi = Read more)

Also, it has been a few days that my internet connection start to make a problem. The connection is in an on/off situation. What's funny is when I call the internet service, TM, the connection is suddenly on. If this situation still happening, I'll still going to call TM even there is internet connection at that time.

And lastly, Selangor lost against Negeri Sembilan in a match that should give Selangor the upperhand. You can read the report in my new blog, "Between The Post" here. Please come visit my new blog if you're a football/soccer, futsal, hockey fans. I hope you'll like it and leave a comment/respond.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League