Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Who Doesn't love Ice Cream?


Image taken from here


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Techy Tuesday". This entry will be a short entry. I'm running out of time right now, but I'll still try to update this blog everyday.

I love ice cream. But I don't eat it frequently. I love any kind of ice cream. One of my favorite is Ice Cream Sandwich. So, what is the relation between Ice Cream and "Techy Tuesday"? Well some of you may know it already but I'll tell you anyway. The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) is now available in Malaysia



(Baca lagi = Read more)

For more information, just head over here. If you want to know what models is now ICS upgradable, just check that there. ICS is the Android Smartphones Operating System if you want to know what is this all about. If you want to know all about ICS, click here.



That's all for now. As I was saying, this is just another short entry. I'm sorry. See you guys later,

Hasta Luego,
Mata ne,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League