Monday, May 14, 2012

This Week on WWE

Assalamualaikum and welcome to today's "Sunday Sunnyday". Indeed it is sunny here. And hot too. This entry was posted really late (it's already Monday here) because I was watching the last fixture of Barclays Premier League

There is a lot thing going on in WWE this week. I'll try to tell you one by one. But before that, today is mother's day. So, Funkasaurus aka Brodus Clay want to give you a message. Here it is:




Google made a mother's day doodle today.

(Baca lagi = Read more)

This week on RAW, there was a tag team match between Sheamus and Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho. Del Rio and Jericho won after Sheamus accidentally "Brogue Kick" Orton. Jericho pin the champion and demand a championship match. Del Rio also as the number one contender doesn't like the idea. And Orton also want to have that title back. I can say what a good way to build-up a match.

Paul Heyman shows up and read Lesnar message and I quote "Will never come back" and he quit. Will he really quit? Will Triple H seek vengeance? Plus Lesnar trash talking HHH by saying he won't last a minute in a match with him (Lesnar). Who knows? We'll see next Monday (Tuesday if you're here).

A divas match on RAw. Again a short boring match. I don't even remember that match anymore. And this RAW, Funkasaurus got a longer match between former WWE champion, The Miz. At last, I see Brodus Clay having a problem facing an opponent. Yet, he still winning.

Moving on SmackDown, where the newer faces and divas got more action. Kaitlyn and AJ feud. I can see some build-up right there. My last week wish seems to be granted. And Danial Bryan appearance just to say on AJ face that he'll moving on to Kaitlyn make me feel the AJ-Kaitlyn feud is building up.

Next, the new faces. I can see Ryback, Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow and tag team Titus O'Neil/Darrren Young. Ryback still don't have a "fair" fight match against him even though Heath Slater gives some fight. Antonio Cesaro don't even speak yet, so I don't know his mic skill. Damien Sandow still talking, no fighting. Ehem, sir, you're in a wrestling company. So, shouldn't you fight somebody? And by the way he's mockking Matt Striker as a former teacher, I really would like to see Matt goes back on the ring for some action. Maybe it's just a dream that will not come true. I just recently, watching wrestling again, so I miss Matt Striker's action. I know he wrestle. Back to Damien Sandow, I bet he'll never mocking Kane as he also a former teacher. Haha, I would like to see that.

Lastly, the tag team title will be defended at Over the Limit against Jack Swagger/Dolph Ziggler. Speaking on tag team, Titus O'Neil/Darren Young still having their winning streak. Good for them. Look at this video below, I really think this is funny when Booker T try to imitate Titus O'Neil "sound effect". Hahaha...

Before I forgot, tomorrow there is a Pay-Per-View action for TNA fans out there, if there is any. TNA Sacrifice. Tune in. And, I just notice that so far no official song for this Over the Limit. Is anybody notice that?

That's all for now, see you guys later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League