Sunday, May 20, 2012

E2: Zulfahmi yet another close podium victory


Assalamualaikum and welcome for this edition of Express Entry. As for today's "Sunday Sunnyday", it'll be a little later because I just arrive home just now. And I need to solah and take a shower.

As you can see from the title, Zulfahmi, Malaysian Moto3 rider who start at today Le mans race at the 10th place manage to get the fourth place in the current race as the picture was taken. First of all, I didn't watch the race, I was away and I just get the information via his facebook and crash.net. He's actually led the early laps. Unfortunately, he crashed out while in third late in the race. Only 15 riders finished the race while other crashes. The race winner is the home town boy, Louis Rossi.



For a full result, just head over here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League