Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Magic of Oil

Assalamualaikum and welcome to all Infinitesane visitors. Today we'll talk about oil. Well, as always, I'm not going with bundled of facts as you can search it in google, plus don't have much time to search about it right now.

Oil, to be precise petroleum, is a "gold fountain" for those who owns it. As a main power supply to the world, the one who owns it can be a "king" in the world. The problem is it's a fossil fuel. It will extinct



However this entry is not about petroleum oil. It's kinda abstract-ish entry. I just want to remind us about how oil can change our life.

Petroleum oil, without it, human felt unproductive. Everything seems too slow.
Cooking oil, grease, too much of it bring cholesterol and a threat to life span of a human.
SEA CUCUMBER OIL, you can get a lot of it as a souvenir from Langkawi. And it is really a good solution for wounds and cut. Because it can heal the cut really fast! I used it when I was involved in an accident a few months ago. And if you read yesterday entry, I told you about the deep cut I got and I applied the "sea cucumber oil" in my wrapped finger. And after 24 hours, this is the result:


And after almost 48 hours (just a few minutes ago), here is the result:

The oily thing is the sea cucumber oil

It's just like a magic right? It really heal fast! That's all for now. I'm sorry for disappointing you all for a lame entry today. This entry suppose to be in the "Wednesday Wonder" right?

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League