Sunday, May 20, 2012

This Week on WWE


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today's "Sunday Sunnyday".

This week on WWE. I need to pick which story to bring up today because I don't want to make this entry longer. Nonetheless, I'll pick a few. Let's start.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

This week on RAW kick off with the confrontation with Paul Heyman and Triple H. It end with Triple H facing 2 lawsuit against him. I'm not sure when but Triple H vs Brock Lesnar match is mostly happen.

I would like to start two new segment in this "Sunday Sunnyday". This one is the first one. Actually I found it on twitter when someone mention about the sign. WWE Universe always bring creative and catchy phrase on their sign. So, people who watch couldn't help but notice it. So, here is "Sign of the Week". Actually I've had a hard time to pick either the first picture up there or this one but I pick this one because it is much clearer. So, this is the sign.


WRESTLING FAKE!

I'm not sure whether he's being a captain obvious or he trying to tell people out there that we, wrestling fans know that it's fake and we watch it for the entertainment pleasure. Just like you all watch TV drama.

Champ vs Champ. United States Champ, Santino Marella vs Intercontinental Champ Cody Rhodes. Who is the superior champ. Honestly for me I think Intercontinental Champion is more prestigeous than US Champ because the title was established loooooong time ago, and the US title, not so old. Nonetheless, the match is quite okay. Not sure whether these two men will fight tomorrow.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan match build-up is not satisfying me. At RAW, Punk team up with Santino Marella and Bryan team up with Cody Rhodes. It ends up with the faces won. While in the SmackDown, it's quite good when Bryan using his "evil" genius trick by using Kane to make a damage to CM Punk.

Another hot story this week is Big Show get fired just because of him make fun of Mr. Laurinaitis's voice. Some people make a prediction that Big Show going to show up in Over the Limit and interfere Cena and Laurinaitis match. He's already fired so he is not having a risk to get terminated.



Next is about Over the Limit (OTL) tomorrow. Am I the only one who think that WWE didn't introduce the OTL theme song? I just found out earlier this week that the OTL theme song is from Thousand Foot Krutch - War of Change. I found that out by browsing the wikipedia.

Another little segment, a CM Punk and AJ segment backstage. I'm not sure what this storyline will headed to but, maybe the CM Punk and Danial Bryan storyline will develop later after OTL.

From that segment, arise another segment of "Sunday Sunnyday". It is "Tweet of the Week". We know that now there are a lot of WWE fans on twitter. And usually, when a WWE show is running, these people will tweet. And I decide that this is the "Tweet of the Week".



Earlier before AJ meet CM Punk, Alex Riley was with Punk. As he left, CM Punk mention that he owe him 50 buck. It is related with a couple weeks ago if you follow RAW.

This week on the Fatal 4 Way build-up, I can't see Alberto Del Rio involvement, don't know what happen but we'll see tomorrow. Other than that, it is okay. I just notice that the attention was on Sheamus and Randy Orton.

Lastly, the Cena vs Laurinaitis match. It maybe will be more dramatic match than a great match. But, I'll buy it anyway. And the stipulation is if Laurinaitis lose, he'll terminated. And if any superstars interfere, he'll terminated. But as I said, Big Show now are not an employee anymore.

That's all for now. See you later, maybe in a few hours in twitter.

Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League