Thursday, March 15, 2012

Short random entry for being late these past 2 days


Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors. It's a Thursday Thriller. However, today I want to take a little break because the last 2 days I've been late to post a new entry and I think you might be miss reading it. So, nothing much for today. It's just a recap what did I wrote this past 2 days.



Techy Tuesday: RockMelt: A little update
(I showed to you how to share and update status using RockMelt feature)

Wednesday Wonder: When Foreigner Speak in Malay...
(I just forgot to say yesterday that whatever it is, they really made me envy as I'm not yet fluent in any of my "3rd language options". They should be proud of themselves)

Last but not least, yesterday me and my family made a little birthday party for my brother's daughter. She is my parents' first grandchild. And now she is 1 year old. Happy Birtday Nia Nur Adrianna!



That's all for now. As for tomorrow, like usual, a Malay entry y'all...

See you later,

K-tea.

p/s: Image from here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League