Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RockMelt: A Social Browser. No, it's not a browser. It's a WOWser

Assalamualaikum and a very Techy Tuesday to all Infinitesane visitors.

Just a few hours ago, I just discover something while I'm downloading something from mediafire. At their ads banner, suddenly something caught my eye. It is an ads from a browser that comparing it with the google chrome. Here is the banner;


I didn't click (or some of you call it "kiss") the ads, instead I googled it and make a decision to try it. At first I'm started to piss off because it's taking so much time to import things from the firefox. Perhaps I shouldn't import then. Then, I know something unique(so far) about this browser. You need to log in to your facebook account to start your browsing. As I was said in the title, this is a social network browser. So you can share anything in the internet to your status in a facebook or twitter easily. I don't have a twitter account, so that's why you don't see a twitter app in the application status bar. Here is the screenshoot;


You can customize the app bar if you a follower of a certain sites. The app bar indicate the status of the site. If there is a new entry it will give a notification to you so you will not get "out-dated". And you can share it in your facebook or twitter. As far as I'm writing this entry, this is still my first session of RockMelt. So I'm not sure if it will automatically log out once you ended your session. But to be cautious, I suggest to you to log out before you end your session. You can log out from the options at the top-left of the browser.

*Update: I'll make the mini 2nd part about RockMelt to show you how to share something...NEXT WEEK

So that's all for now, see you guys tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

See you later,
K-tea.

p/s: will update this entry later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League