Sunday, March 25, 2012

F1 Malaysia Grand Prix, Axiata Cup, No WWE?


Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors around the world. Well, yesterday I didn't update this blog again because I followed my family to KLIA. And today, there is a lot, full packed weekend in Malaysia and since today isn't a sunnyday, I decided to merge "Sporty Saturday" with "Sunday Sunnyday". It's "Sporty Sunday" today.

It's been 2 week in a row I didn't catch up with WWE Smack Down. And my internet connection is Super Slow! I think I can't say anything about WWE for today. I'll just gonna wait for next week WWE WrestleMania XXVIII and hoping the internet connection getting better within this week. Today is the matchday for Malaysia F1 Grand Prix and needless to say,

"What a race!"
Rain pouring down heavily at the beginning of the race, there is a lot skid and spin show until safety car arrive and at 9th lap, the race stopped for quite a long time. I don't remember how long it take. Never heard of Axiata Cup? I'll tell you a little later.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

Before I tell you what is Axiata and what is Axiata cup, I would like to congratulate Fernando Alonso for his 3rd times winning the Malaysia F1 Grand Prix. He won in 2005, 2007 and now 2012 (correct me if I'm wrong). ¡Vamos Alonso! And the drama continue as Sauber Ferrari won their podium at 2nd place with Sergio Perez. Heck, I never heard that name before! maybe it´s my fault for being ignorant. Or maybe it is rainy luck for Mexican Sergio Perez. The only Perez I know before is Perez Hilton. Hahaha. The uncertainty condition of Sepang Circuit kept me praying so that race wouldn´t get cancelled. Anyway, I´m glad it´s a very entertaining race.

Okay, what is Axiata? You can click this wikipedia page here, or I'll just tell you that Axiata is a group of telecomunication services throughout Asia-Pasific. It's not a precise answer but you get the Idea right? So, they're organizing a new badminton tournament in South East Asia, and claiming it is the highest winning prize money ever in a badminton tournament which is total up to 1 million USD. More information, click here.

Enough of that introduction, here I would like to say the participation of U-21 Malaysia in this competitive match is really benificial to the future of Malaysia badminton. I watched this eveneing how Misbun Ramdan Misbun "steal" a game from Taufiq Hidayat and I was thinking
"This boy is really something"
and I watched Iskandar Zulkarnain, the 3rd single of the team (the 2nd single, Zulfadli Zulkifli give away his match) making Sony Dwi Kuncuro one heck of a game make me smile. There's a hope in Malaysia badminton. They're just simply lacking of experience and making many mistake that giva away points to the opponent. If they can manage thier calmness (by participating more competitive matches) and accuracy, I think Malaysia have a brighter future and 1 step closer to China.

For conclusion, this tournament is really good for development and I hope it will continue to be organized annually. As for the F1 Malaysia GP, it was really entertaining race today eventhough there's some weather problem at the beginning of the race. Organizer should be thinking about tackling weather problem future because I'm hoping Malaysia F1 GP can be organize each and every year.

That's all for now, thank you for keep reading Infinitesane. Before I leave you, I have an announcement to make. *Ehem, ehem*

"INFINITESANE IS NOW ON TWITTER!"


You can find "us" @Infinitesane

Until then, see you tomorrow, InsyaAllah.
Hasta luego
Wassalam.

K-Tea.

p/s: Image taken from here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League