Thursday, March 8, 2012

The New iPad, Solar Storm: Granny Earth Is Getting Sick

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors. Today in Thursday Thriller I'm just going to write a short entry about latest hot thing going on. But before that, lets just enjoy thriller by Michael Jackson.


The New iPad, The New iPad, The New iPad, The New iPad, The New iPad, The New iPad. You must been wondering why I keep on repeating this name right? This is not any chanting ritual just for your confirmation, based on The Onion entry here, I may generated thousands of dollars in advertisement. First of all, I KNOW THE ONION IS NOT A REAL NEWS WEBSITE. But it is a good joke though because at some point it is right.



Well, I'm not an apple fan. And I'm not really tech savvy at all, I can't afford any apple product right now. Bottomline, it is just another iPad. It didn't have a model name which I don't care much but it is maybe psychologically distractive. The name of the new iPad is just "The new iPad". Sure, the resolution is much better. The processor is much better. A little bit heavier than iPad 2 but if it is not, the battery lifespan will decrease. I don't know. But I'm definitely not buying that thing. At the same event, apple launch their new apple TV. I know nothing about that. Maybe I've never seen them in

Malaysia market? Anyhow, it is out there in 16 March 2012. Malaysia? I don't know but I don't think it is out for Malaysia yet. But it is out there if you're a Singaporean.

Next, it's about the Solar Storm. I know this Solar Storm has been struct quite frequently and this latest storm is called as a massive one. So, you can see the beautiful aurora but some people brought up a question about how it will affect the magnetic, radio and radiation emissions. Because it will interfere with devices related to the emisson. Like the airport that use radio frequency to communicate, not to forget, cell phone. I know that day will come when things that we call "technology" will be useless but I just hope it is still yet a long way to go.

Last night, Kuala Lumpur was raining heavily and that cause Kuala Lumpur to flood. And the consequence is defenitely; traffic jam. Luckily I'm not nearwhere and having a relaxing time in front of my computer (I'm trying a new antivirus, comodo).

As a conclusion, the earth that we live is not young anymore. It's getting old. That's why I call it granny. It started to get sick. And that means the nature is started to "throw a tantrum" by making a lot of natural disaster. Earthquake, tsunami, uncertainty weather. You name it. A lot things happen nowadays and we cannot avoid it. This earth will definitely "die" one day. I hope I'm not there anymore to witness that.

That's all for now. Share or comment if you like it. We'll meet again tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

Until then,
See you later and Wassalam.

K-Tea.

Source: The Onion and Cnet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League