Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I want to be a Sony boy!


Assalamualaikum and welcome to Infinitesane "Techy Tuesday". Remember last week entry about the new iPad? Don't remember? Worry not, here is the entry.

So, remember I said about most of my gadget is Sony gadget? Here is my gadget:

Sony Walkman mp3


Cheapest Sony Handycam


So, after I wrote that entry, I then browse for a new Sony gadget. I never really like much Sony Ericcsson because I just like Sony. Suddenly I found a new Sony smartphone; Sony Xperia S. Yes fellas, it's just Sony. Sony have bought shares from Sony Ericcsson and now it's just Sony phone.



(Baca lagi = Read more)

I'm so excited to that the phone is already on the Malaysian market. Maxis, Celcom, Digi and U Mobile are selling Xperia S now. However, maybe it's just my daydreaming. Because the reality is I can't afford that phone. But I hope someday I can buy that phone. sooner is better. It so cool, but I cannot say much since I'm running out of time, (I'm going to watch Malaysian FA Cup) so how about I'll let my source, soya cincau tell you all the cool stuff about this product.




I also hope that maybe somehow Sony will make me their spokesperson or ambassador of their product. It'll make me happy.

That's all for now, sorry about a short entry. But then, see you tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

See you later,
Hasta luego.
Wassalam.

K-Tea.

p/s: Sony Xperia image taken from this entry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League