Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why are we WEAK?

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors.

In about 19 hours, Malaysia will face Japan in a football match for the third round olympic qualifier aka group stage. I hope and pray that they will do their best to make an upset to the giant.

I just want to write something that I wrote before but in Malay. But, this entry will be more specific with aid of wikipedia, the "most trusted" source on the net. Have you ever try to edit some of their content? I've did once. At least I edit a true thing. I edit V6 or Hirai Ken page, I'm not sure.


Islam, anybody know that. According to wikipedia[here], Islam is the second-largest religion(1,570 millions-1,650 millions) and one of the fastest-growing religions in the world. That's the fact. But why we are the one that always get bullied? The veto nations [here]; China, France, United Kingdom, Russia and USA. No Islamic-based nation in it, so how about our right? I know my review on this issue is quite childish, but that is what I felt. I think this is just so unfair. That's why we're always being bullied by them.

Don't get me wrong. I'm cool with non-muslim people. I never have any intention to bomb them. That is just a pathetic assumption to Muslim. People who don't know anything always have a sceptical assumption about muslim = terrorist and about poligamy and such. If they know and learn about Islam throughly, they will respect and live harmony with us. Terrorisme is terrorisme, they are radical movement and such. Let me tell you, the war concept in Islam is all about to protect. If our land is in threat, then we should protect it. If our faith is in threat and abuse, then we should protect. War is actually the last option of it. If there is no way any discussion and tolerence can occur, then we can have a war. Need I to remind you that when Sultan Al-Fateh conquer constantinople, they don't destroy any remarkable building. Aya Sophia is still standing until this day. Because they respect the sentimental value of that building. Most of the Muslims remarkable study and research were destroyed in the war to wipe away the trace that how awesome we are before.

Main point here is if you respect us, we don't have any problem respecting you. Then, the worst thing that weaken us is when we are fighting each other. Brothers and Sisters, please remember that wealthy cannot assure us to get Al-Jannah, so don't be greedy, don't get involves with corruption because it jeopardise our chance to go to heaven.

Next point is from my observation in this beloved country, Malaysia. Malay races to be specific. We are basicly Muslim just as a religion status. Our knowledge is basicly just memorizing fact instead of understanding it. That is why we don't afraid to do wrong or sinned. The most important thing here is our understanding, so that our faith is unshakable. When I was in UTHM, there were so many Somalian student there. Even though we saw on the news how unstable their country is, still they say in their place each family must have a Hafeez in it. I don't know whether they're joking and lied to me, if that so, it means that I also accidently lie to you. Also, if I'm not mistaken, all of them can speak Arabic well. I fell ashamed by myself to not understand "official" language of my religion. I hope I can speak well Arabic before I went to Hajj so that I can communicate with my Brothers there. Did you know a football player named Frederick Kanoute (I hope I spell his name right) played for Sevilla in Spanish La Liga? He's a Muslim and can speak Arabic. I know that most of the malay muslim cannot speak Arabic. I know it is not compulsory because Islam is don't like to be a burden to the followers, but don't you feel motivated to learn Arabic?

As a conclusion, to be strong, we must unite and back again to Al-quran teaching so that we don't get overboard.

Until next entry, see you again,
Wassalam...
K.T

p/s: Image from wikipedia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League