Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11...10 years that change our live

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitor.

A rendering of the future World Trade Center. [Taken from wikipedia here]


Honestly, I don't have much time since tomorrow I have a very important thing to do. BUT this entry is really important so that we have a time to ponder. Before 12 o'clock here in Malaysia time, I hope I manage to post this entry. I know in USA, it's still noon.

With all respect, I want to send my condolence to all victims family.

I still remember that day, I was 12 years old. The news that afternoon is about the incident that happen that shocked the world and change the world, entirely. I mean it.
My mother told me to remember that day because that day will be big history. And I did remember that day until this moment.

One World Trade Center on June 1, 2011. Tower steel is prepared to grow up to the 68th floor. [Taken from wikipedia here]

Well, I heard that today they want to rebuild a building (I'm sorry I don't follow the story) on that ground to replace WTC. I heard it is built using the strongest material (Correct me if I'm wrong). What was left just not the scar to the victims family, it also give scar to the Islamic world, muslimin and muslimat when the strike cause everybody to be sceptikal about muslim people. Without knowing everything about Islam, a new term is born which is ISLAMOPHOBIA. Everything that we did is consider savage or whatever terms you want to say it.

I don't want to make this entry too long, I don't want to comment anything about conspiracy theory or what so ever. I need to go to sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow, I just want to say, 9/11...Change the world

See you later,
Wassalam


9/11 change the world, I change my haircut. I never cut my hair this short before.

p/s: I manage to post this entry just a few minutes before 12 o'clock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League