Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Manchester United winning streak...

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane viewer,

This is the third entry for today. Well, I've abandon this blog quite a while right? So, this is the time I make it up by posting as many entry as I can.

This time, I would like to talk about sport that I like the most, which is football or in America they called "soccer". In Japan they also call it soccer, but with a different pronunciation of course.


Who doesn't know Manchester United? Even though someone who's not a football fans knows that. Well, BPL (Barclays Premier League) aka EPL (English Premier League) has kicked off a few fixture and so far, Manchester United is the only club that manage to win all matches and gaining full point. It is a statement to all the challenger that MU is really a good team without a flooding superstars just like their neighbouring club, Manchester City. It also shows that their youth force is something to be looking forward to. Smalling, and many others young and talented player that I don't even know their name before is creating a healthy competition to get the spot of the first eleven.

Arsenal? well I'm not an expert but I think there must be something wrong with Arsenal. I don't know. They manage to snatch a few star players but still not convincingly played. The other word to describe Arsenal is unfortunate. It's a pity to watch them.

Liverpool is also a victim of the unfortunate. After their loss to the Stoke City, they had to play with 9 players after 2 of their players were sent out. And at the end, they lost 4-0.

Chelsea...Hmmm I don't have much comment about them. Maybe because there is not much story to be told? Maybe the Torres crisis is something to talk about. He at last manage to score his second goals with The Blues in the match with MU. Well, as a prolific striker when he was with Liverpool, the scoring drought is really something he should worried about. But recently he showing a pretty good progress.

The English football is great and entertaining, but I urge all Malaysian to also support our local league. Now is the season of Malaysia cup [wikipedia][malay wikipedia], the oldest tournament in Asia and the most prestigious tournament in Malaysia. Simply put, the Super League and the Premier League is just a qualification round to compete in this tournament. I don't remember but I think 11 teams from Super League, 4 teams from Premier League and 1 slot of play-off.

This season is really intresting, a few underdog teams manage to make an upset to the giant teams and "The Red Giant" is not anymore a giant in Malaysia football scene. Maybe I will talk about this later.
Until then, see you on the next entry.
Wassalam...

K.T

p/s: Sorry again if my English bad, I hope you'll understand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League