Tuesday, September 20, 2011

America says democracy, I said BULLSHIT!!!

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitor,

First of all, I'm sorry for a few short entry lately, I just need to write as simple as I can because it is getting late and I'm not sure whether I can manage to write tomorrow since it is a busy day for me supposely because supposely(again) I am working on my short story, and helping my mother babysitting my niece.

This short entry is just a dissappointment to a nation that claimed themselves "so democracy". I call it a bullshit. Just see what happen in PBB? Actually I really think that PBB is just a puppet of the vetos nation that will just simply agree on them, I thought most of the nations agree to the Palestine demand right? But no, the Veto says no. But then, Hamas still not agree with the demand because the land that were seized from them by Israel will legitly became their own property. But, I just want to talk about America that always think that they're always the hero. On the same time, they are just a big villian.

I'm sorry if my english in this entry is really terrible, I'm started to feel sleepy and I can't think much to find a suitable word. I just sad with the fate of my brothers in Palestine and Somalia.

See you again in the next entry,
Wassalam...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League