Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am a BOOOOORING person

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors.

I hate to make a promise anymore. I kept breaking it. I promise to make this blog alive, but see for yourself, No new entry for a week. So, I will not make any promise anymore, but I will try my best to keep this blog alive.

So, today's entry just a light entry about me, as you can see from the title, I am really a boring person. My friends once told me that I'm an old man. I have a breakfast with "Teh Tarik" and reading the newspaper. So, even I look so young, my behavior is far from a typical teenager. And typically as a teenage, they love to have fun with friends and get socialized. Well, I'm opposite of that. I'm comfortable living by myself because I think I'm quite defensive about myself. I'm afraid of getting influenced by others.

That is one of the reason why I'm AFRAID TO GET A RELATIONSHIP. I'm afraid that I'm so boring, so the relationship won't go anywhere. I would like to emphesize here that I'm a straight guy alright? I loved beautiful, pretty and cute women, it's just like it will get bored when I'm stop talking and start observing. I'm really not a talkative person. However I think I'm not too passive person, I'm not sure the word but I once take a personality test and the result is "assertive". Well I'm not buying it, it may correct some part of it but there are also parts that not even closed to my personality.

I think that's all for now, I'll see you on the next post.

Wassalam...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League