Monday, July 25, 2011

World Cup Qualifier - 2nd Round, 1st Leg; Singapore vs Malaysia Review

Assalumalaikum and Hello to all Infinitesane visitor,

Firstly I want to apologize for being late again to post this entry. I'm away from internet this few days. But I've watched the match and I'm furious, frustrated and many other unpleasing feeling. To be honest, I'm not interested to make this review, but since I've promised before, I will do it though.

This entry may be short, first goal in the first minute, Safee Sali once again show the world he is one of the most prolific striker in this region, by scoring the fastest goal in his career maybe, the goal comes in 19 second after the kick-off.




Thing seems to get well, HOWEVER...

Than again, same issues and problem. The sloppy defender give away opponent goals. I'm sorry I'm not gonna review it since I'm not interested. Captain Safiq Rahim was sent off, then Malaysia score 2nd goal from Abdul Hadi Yahya who is the top scorer in Malaysia Super League, and Safee Sali again score the 3rd goal. After the deficit reduced by only one goal, sloppy defender did it again. Singapore score the 5th goal. You can watch all the highlight here.



First half goals:



Second half goals:




I really don't know what to say, I'm disappointed with the defenders. Why did they do that? Doesn't they know how hard the striker to score the goals? They don't communicate, not marking players well, couldn't read the player who make a run. Didn't secure the range and many more. Simply put, just like coach Rajagopal said, they're look like being hypnotized.

I'm not a coach, I don't know what should they do about the defender's discipline on the pitch. Some said because of the artificial grass, I don't know but I think that should not be the excuse.

But, by the end, I still support them win or lose. I'm just hoping that they'll getting better and better and show us an entertaining game. I'm sorry if my words really hurt them but that's the truth. They need to know that their supporters are worried right now with this performance. Where is the spirit we have in the AFF tournament? We need that right now. Please play well and follow what the coach's instructions.

That's all,
See you later, Hasta luego, Mata ne.

(Read more = Baca lagi)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League