Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Asian Can! Japan female soccer team proves it!

"Who need big physical when you have a big heart?"
Assalamualaikum and Hello to all Infinitesane visitor.

I'm so proud with these Japanese women, they just showed us Asian CAN be the best in the world. Asian always potreyed as weak compared to Caucasian and Negroid because we are smaller than them which makes them feel superior. I'm not saying all of them felt like that, but USUALLY they think like that. I know earlier days Bruce Lee's in America he's treated bad, just like an errand boy in the shooting set. But now they know Asian can also kick ass! just like Jackie Chan, Jet li and Bruce Lee, just mentioning a few names. But now is better than before. More respect shown to Asian, even we still being a jokes for them in a stand-up comedy. I'm cool with that, but maybe some of US felt offended. I know I'm off topic, but that's okay. I'm cooler now. Maybe I feel furious because I'm treated like that before. I'm small, look weak and people felt I'm not "man" enough. So now I hope with a little effort, my muscle start to shows up, I know not much but it's better compared with a stick right? I think I have a symptom of "Anorexia" in term of my muscle and not to food. I ate well, I think. Not throwing up, start to eat a lot more protein. But I reject any supplement. Okay, I think that's enough of my gibberish. I would like to apologize to any reader that is a Caucasian or Negroid who feel offended by my words. Just think it as watching a stand-up comedy even though I'm not making fun.

Actually I need to remind you here that this blog is not a sport's blog. It's general. This just so happen to be that this month many football (soccer) event occur and I love watching football. Thanks to my gibberish, I made this short entry longer. I just want to tell you that even the Japanese need run twice harder than the opponent(USA), but their determination show them that it was not their obstacle to be the best. And that spirit need to nurture inside every Malaysian players so that they know the toughest opponent are themselves.

This is the highlight of the dramatic final, credit to YouOpineGroup, it must be the most exciting day for them for their first time World cup title.




Lastly, nippon no sakka chimu he, omedetou gozaimasu...
I hope Malaysia will make it to the world cup.
I'll meet you again soon,
see you later, hasta luago, mata ne!

p/s: I've read somewhere before that Malaysian Women Football League will be organize to re-build a women football team that was terrible before. I admit that though, I hope it will bring benefit later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League