Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Copa America belongs to Uruguay!!!

Assalamualaikum and Hello to all Infinitesane visitor,

Today is also a short entry about the recent Copa America tournament, I would like to congratulate Uruguay for winning it for their 15th times. Denying Paraguay in Final by 3-0, scored by Luis Suarez and Diego Forlan. I'm not on Paraguay side actually because I don't like the idea of winning by penalty even though Uruguay defeated Argentina by penalty shoot out, they put a great game. Penalty shoot out is just like tossing coin competition. Maybe that shows us that they have great defense but I would like to be entertained by the match. So, I'm very pleased by Uruguay performance that night. They played well and deserved to be the champion.





That's all for now,
See you tomorrow, Hasta maƱana, Mata ashita...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League