Friday, July 15, 2011

Arsenal vs Malaysia updated review, Liverpool vs Malaysia

Assalamualaikum and hello to all Infinitesane visitors. I'm glad that this blog has gain more visitor, Alhamdulillah.

But, today is just a short entry that a continuation from previous entry, yesterday I watch the match again so I can watch it thoroughly since here in Malaysia there is no live broadcast, that's why I watch it streaming before. So I watch the delayed broadcast, and notice even when they (Malaysia) are trailing by 1-0, they still play quite well. But then, since the second goal, they started to feel down. And in second half, they totally losing their possession which in the first half, they are equally balance. And the third goal kills it. That's it.

To end this review, I'm gonna point out again some of the thing that Malaysia team should develop in the future to be the best in the world.

  • Just as Arsene Wenger said, the finishing are lacking. I admit that. Aside Safee Sali, the other strikers are not sharp enough.
  • Just as coach Rajagopal said, they take too much time to make decision, and mentioning that to be a world class player, they need to think fast or else, the opponent will take advantage.
  • Lastly, my own point. I saw yesterday that one of the reason we lose the ball easily is because we are physically weak against them. I'm not saying about their height, even Messi is not tall. I'm talking about the body "sturdiness". With a little push, the players are easily defeated.
At last, we cannot only rely on Safee Sali alone. He's getting older. The younger player must improve themselves that they can do better in the future.

Tomorrow, Malaysia will have a game against Liverpool. I hope they can do much better than the Arsenal's match.

I'm leaving this entry by sharing my new cover version, a Japanese song from V6, Ashita no Kasa, meaning Tomorrow's Umbrella. It comes with translation.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League