Sunday, June 14, 2009

V6-Spirit performance comment



Yeah... as I have said before, I would like to comment on V6-Spirit performance in Music Station 12 June 2009. (I wish I still have Animax Channel because I manage to know V6 from this program and on that time Animax is free for trial...now I don't have Animax Channel Anymore). So, if you are not interested in this entry, please read my previous entry because recently, I update my blog almost everyday. So, you might miss some entry. Firstly, this post actually I have already wrote it yesterday. However, suddenly, my internet line was gone. So, just this morning the line was okay again. Back to the topic, if you want to read the comment, just click read more as usual.

Yeah... when I had downloaded this video, I upload it to youtube as soon as possible. I watch it I don't know how many times but I'm pretty sure it is more than 15 times to get a few step from them. Lady Gaga was also performing at the same program,(Music Station of course)

First Impression To The Song
First time I heard this song is this song is different with the other V6 song. It like a little bit Arashi song. It is a little some kind of 'Wish' song. So, I can't imagine what is the step dance for this song. Furthermore, the Music Video didn't show any dance at all. And then, after watching the performance, they totally different style then Arashi dance. They tend to make a 'light' dance. They always make 'less is much'. But I still don't get the step yet.

Individual Comment

Masayuki Sakamoto (Leader, 38)

As expected from riida(leader, Japanese pronunciation), he has no problem at all. I sense his nervousness at the end of this performance when the line 'itsuka todoku sorezore no mirai de kitto...' but maybe you don't notice it because it is just tiny little mistake there, nothing wrong with it. It is just his movement not really smooth actually. Maybe he's not used to this dance or he is aging.

Hiroshi Nagano (Ultraman Tiga, Daigo, 37)

He is having really major problem here, I notice that it is not only the performance that he screwed up. I notice at 'Light In Your Heart' also. And in 'Light in Your Heart' also has a similar 'Nagano Solo' just like in this song. He always going off key and what so ever. Maybe this is the first live performance for this song, because in their concert, I never heard him make mistake. It is just too obvious. I hope he not doing it again. I can't always clearly see him dance in this performance because the camera didn't show him much.

Yoshihiko Inohara (33)

Inocchi... seem I can't comment much on him because he is okay... his voice is great, his step is also okay...he doesn't seem like he is nervous.

Morita Go (Kuitan, 31)

As you all know, Morita is my favorite dancer in Johnny's after Imai Tsubasa. As usual, he groove his body really well and I loved it.(I'm not gay, right?). He is also didn't show that he is nervous. Maybe he didn't sing much and always in unison(unison=(music) two or more sounds or tones at the same pitch or in octaves).

Miyake Ken (31)

I also did not have much to say about him beside the last part of the performance when they pose, he blocked Nagano and leader notice that and tell Ken later. He is also great dancer but not as great as Morita. He is also don't have much solo part in this performance, maybe because his duck voice?(no offense).

Okada Junichi (Kakkoi na, 29)

He is as usual, kakkoi(cool), I also notice his nervousness when singing with Ken. He is gasping for air. Hahaha. However, he didn't screw up like Nagano because his pitching is so far correct. He just don't have enough air for a high note.

Conclusion
As a conclusion, they all look nervous for their first 'spirit' performance. Only Morita that I sense grooving with the music. However, there are more spirit performance later and hoping they improve later.

So, that's all for today, Mata ne.

"Ken, you should stand here," says leader.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League