Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy belated father's day.

Hello everybody. Sorry for the late father's day wishes abah. Actually, as usual, father's day or mother's day is not being celebrated at certain day only. We must appreciate our parents because they raise you up, (remember 'you raise me up' song?).

Actually, yesterday I want to post it here, accidentally, I just downloaded a Charlie Chaplin movie, "The Kid"(1921). Oldest movie I've downloaded. It's not really funny, but it's a good story. About a child raised by Charlie Chaplin(CC). The children was left by his mother and founded by CC. The rest, find the synopsis by yourself. I don't know how to tell you the story. Here some scene in the movie.


The picture quality is great though, not like some P.Ramlee movie. I'm not saying P.Ramlee movie is not good, I just comparing the video quality since the movie is from 1921, really old.

This morning, I woke up early and having a weird and amazing movie, I mean...dream, after I woke up, I jot down the story a little bit so I won't forget. I planned to write the story about it slowly... My father is also in it.

p/s: Now, I can imitate Charlie Chaplin's walking. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League