Saturday, June 13, 2009

Daydreaming


To Hazwan, this is the V6-spirit MV

And this is Arashi's new song performance.

Hi, everybody. If you notice, lately I'm really always updating my blog isn't it? i don't know. Maybe I just don't know why. Day dreaming. I always did that. Including today. Today I have 2 different story for my daydreaming. I will tell you here, now. Click read more to know the rest of the story.


First story is about me and my group (from my post here) and we are together discussing about our new song and what so ever. We are then attending a dinner with some kind of school and then ended with me going furious because the food is not enough for me and making some havoc scene and my parents suddenly also there. Crazy isn't it.

Second story is about my father giving me a new mobile phone. But as the exchange, earth will extremely polluted. I just accept it and the next day after I woke up, I notice that earth surface has been covered by some mucus thing and I don't know what it is. I try to clean it up but nobody wants to help me and just mind their own business. And then I woke up. The end.

If you notice the two story started with good thing and ended with crazy ending. And now I also don't know what are the significant of me telling you all this story.

The end


p/s: I have just downloaded V6-Spirit performance at Music Station a couple of hour ago. So happy to see their dance. I will describe more tomorrow. Now I'm uploading at youtube and still not finish yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League