Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last weekend?

Hi everybody, sorry for not keeping my promise to update my blog last weekend. As a result, Saturday, Sunday and Monday there is no body viewing this blog. Here I would tell you why I am not updating this blog last weekend. This is because...


I went to Port Dickson with my family. Last Thursday, my mother make a sudden call to ask me whether I could go home last weekend. I am always free from Saturday to Tuesday. So I went home. Then, Sunday I went to Port Dickson without any preparation such as booking and other. But fortunately there still have room to be stayed there. So, we take a 2 days 1 night. I don't really want to play on the beach because the beach at that area wasn't really convincing. So, I just have an evening at swimming pool only. However, I took a few sunset picture.




So later that night, after I have my dinner, I went to a funfair. It have been so long since my last time went to a funfair. I have played several game and have a little prizes.

with my sister

what did I shoot?

So, next day I went back to Klang. Notice I didn't talk anything about food? I don't think I want to tell here....

Since I didn't post anything last weekend, I would like to post a few entry today after a few hour after this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League