Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little project

Hello everybody. It is been quite a while since the last post. I think because now I'm at my home spending my short holiday since next week is the new semester. Now, I'm only not doing anything. Just like I've told you last time, I would like to write a story. I did. However, don't hoping to see it so soon. I just make 2 pages. And it is not my dream story like I've told you before. I will write it later. Now, I am writing a story about friendship relationship. I can't tell you more, as you can see the image below, I purposely print screen at that distance so that it would be hard to you to read.

Really tiny isn't it?


I also not doing anything in my house. Just dancing and singing everyday. Kinda get the spirit step dance. So far, I'm not eating any Durian yet here. But I've eat it once before I come home. I think now I'm having a writer's block to write here. Next time I will write again here when I have ideas. I also think my friends who always read my blog would visit this blog since they also at their home. Now, Internet at my home is quite okay compared to my University wireless. But here I will show you the speed of UM wireless and if you a UTHM student, you may compare it with our U wireless speed. That's all for now, Mata ne.
Amazing...right?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League