Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Am I a gay?

Hi every body. As I've been told you a 'few' hours ago, I told you about I went to Port Dickson and now I'm back to the business. I mean, this entry is about myself and not about reporting anything now. Interesting title isn't it? This title appear after me and my friend went to have some 'outing'.
He bring along his friend which is a girl. And as usual, I can't talk properly with her. I mean I'm not looking at her. It is my habit(or what?). I'm really super super duper shy person . Maybe my friend may laugh and not believe it since I'm really super super duper friendly with them. I can do that since I felt comfortable with them. The real me is a cold one.

My friend(he) told me that his friend(she) asking him whether I'm a gay. Hahaha...since I was in an 'all male' school. Actually I'm straight and not a gay. However if we check the other meaning of gay is a happy go lucky person which precisely describe me among my friend. I just get really shy when a girl approaching me. That is also my problem since as a male, we should start a conversation with a female. However that is not happening to me. I'm afraid they will think I want to flirt with me. However, my mother said me and my brother were good-looking guy(:p) since me and my brother were look alike. you can see that at my family picture up there. I just am a cold guy. And I'm really not trying to be cool. I'm just me. Cold person. I am trying to be cool when I'm trying the step dance of any JE(Johnny's Entertainment) group. Sound like a gay right when be a JE fan? (Johnny's Agency recruiting male only). However, I also like Yui and Amuro Namie.


I also not good in a communication. I tend to be silent and gloomy. I just don't have a topic to bring with. That's why I think I am boring. I mean, when you are with me, you will get bored. It's true. That's was one of my reason I'm always wearing earphone. Whenever I'm going everywhere, I always wearing my mp3. When you see me not listening, whether my mp3 need to recharge or I hide it under my shirt. So, sometime people think that I'm snobbish. Actually I'm not. If you greet me, I'll definitely response to you if I notice it. It is just after that I don't know what to say. Sorry about that. If you ask me a question, I will try my best to answer it. Sometime I try to add in some jokes but I don't know whether It's funny or not.

So, as a conclusion, I will try my best to change myself.


Sometime I just can't believe what I've done. I sing, I act, I was a DJ, I was a MC, I dance and many more but I think it is different, I am not really close to the people. I am on stage. That's the difference. That's all for today, I will try my best to post a new entry this weekend. Mata ne.


I'm in a yellow shirt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League