Thursday, February 23, 2012

Asian Olympic qualifying round: Malaysia vs Japan, I was there!

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors,

Last Wednesday I went to Bukit Jalil National Stadium to watch Olympic qualifier match between Malaysia vs Japan. Honestly, I cannot comment much on that game because when I was there, I went there as a supporters. So, I just cheering for them until the last whistle. You can get the full picture here. I was lucky on the way to the Stadium because I accidentally bump in Ultras Malaya in the same lrt. They are singing and chanting in unison in the train. Watch it,



Nothing much to say actually, as I said before, I went there as a supporter. So I'm not paying much attention to the match. I can say that the defensive line was very fragile. Japanese strike force was way to much faster than Malaysia defenders. Malaysia not playing defensive, just like in Tosu when Malaysia lost to Japan by only 2-0. Ong Kim Swee told reporter later that he want his players to play open and offensive since Malaysia got nothing to lose as Malaysia is not qualified to Olympic. He also try to use much younger players to give them experience.

As conclusion, I'm dissappointed with the result. But I'm really happy for the fans as they know how to support our team until the last blow. Despite they're losing terribly, the fans stick to their sit until players went to the dressing room. I left you with the highlight of the match.


First half highlight


Second half highlight


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League