Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's up? Thomas and Uber Cup Asian Qualification round in Macau

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitors,

After observing my visitors few hours ago, they tend to come here by searching stories about Thomas and Uber Cup. So I guess I'll write an entry about them, in their group matches. As I write this entry, I just watch the news about the last match in their group. Thomas Cup boys managed to win against the favorite team, Korea.



As usual, click "Baca lagi = Read more" to read more.

First of all, here is the result and standing:

Thomas Cup results


Uber Cup results


Okay, there you go, both Thomas and Uber cup squad managed to go through the group stage, and Thomas Cup squad manage to avoid Indonesia on the 2nd stage. Thomas Cup boys are going to face India tomorrow and Uber Cup girls going to face Thailand also tomorrow.

I've said before right? In this post, I'm disappointed with the higher management of BAM that seems to give up before fight. I know most of them are young, but killing the hope just like killing the spirit of the player. We know, I know we cannot give high expectation to the boys/girls, but at least give them hope and support so they can give their best against anyone. Just look at the third single in Uber Cup match against India, the 19 years old girls managed to win against much experienced player. This is awesome. Koo Kien Kiat - Tan Boon Heong managed to end their losing streak against any Korean pair.

Lastly, before I end this entry, I always hope they (Thomas/Uber boys/girls) will do their best for the sake of our country. I'll keep an eyes on them always and I'll do what I can do to make them feel better. Even I'm almost sure they don't even know the existence of this blog.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Jumpa lagi...

K-Tea
p/s: continued here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League