Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Announcement




Assalamualaikum and hello to everybody who read my blog, see that two picture? Well, the first picture is taken from V6's new music video, Guilty. The one who did that was Morita Go. The second picture is me in an empty lecture hall, try to do that, however, the story behind the picture is, after I do the "skill" (not sure to use the correct word), my toenail was injured because I didn't trim my toenail. However, it's not a big deal, a few days after that, it becomes better. I still did that. So, it is the end of the story. Well...that is not the announcement that I want to tell you, it is just about my entries... Lately, my entries is not in English anymore, because if my entry is religious-related, I don't know how to write it in English, seems like entry after this entry is in Malay because the entry after this entry is related to my fasting month, Ramadhan Al-mubarak. That's all for now, I want to go to musolla for my subuh prayer.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League