Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Back...Infinitesane Subbing

Assalamualaikum and Good day to all Infinitesane visitor.

First and foremost I want apologize to all non-malay reader since I don't post any full English entry in this month and I'm also not active in this month. But I can assure you that next month, I'll be back. So today, For a starter, I want to share Infinitesane Subbing new release, after a long hiatus. Actually I don't think it consume much time to do subtitle, but the translation part is tricky because different language, different approach. At least that was my thought after learning a few language. If you want to learn a new language, you must open your mind and nat restricted by your language. Alright, I don't want to waste my time, I want to watch Smck Down! right now. So, enjoy...




Looking forward for the future release.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League