Saturday, August 6, 2011

A random entry today (mix English and Malay post)

Assalamualaikum and hello to Infinitesane visitor.

It almost a week I didn't update this blog. Well I'm sorry because I'm not telling you that in this Ramadhan month, I don't have much time at night. So, I couldn't update this blog. So I need to tell you all that this Ramadhan month I may not always update this blog like I used to be.

Let's start with the first topic, which I called "Hocus Bogus". I don't mean the Harry Potter Movies. Yes, I've watched the movie and Emma Watson is too pretty for me to handle. What I mean is the day before yesterday, I've read newspaper report on web browser reflection of their user. Which is Opera users have the highest IQ among other web browser's users. So, right now I'm using Opera to write this entry. Second place is shared by Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. The lowest user IQ is the Internet Explorer. Before this I always used Mozilla Firefox. I never used IE much. Here is a report which include bar chart as a "result"

My Opera


My Firefox


My Internet Explorer

Turns out? Yesterday same newspaper report that it's just a bogus report. Duh! Never mind. I just installed Opera a few days ago. Guess I'll just keep using Opera. I don't mind actually. There is not much difference among them though. That's all. Next is in Malay.

Kisah seterusnya, "Isu Dawama". Sebenarnya saya tak baca sangat tentang isu ini, hanya baca tajuk sahaja. Anda semua tahu bukan apa Dawama ini? Senang cerita Dawama ini macam brand buku bawah "Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka". Saya malas nak ikut cerita ini bukan kerana saya kejam kerana isunya tentang periuk nasi mereka. Saya cuma tak berminat dengan ceritanya sepertimana kulit-kulit buku keluaran mereka. Istilah "don't judge a book by it's cover" memang dah tak boleh pakai dalam konteks buku zaman sekarang. Kalau dahulu mungkin boleh, tapi zaman dah berubah. Kita sering mengeluh tentang kekurangan golongan muda belia kita kurang membaca, ada baiknya mereka tampil mengeluarkan buku-buku yang mempunyai kulit buku yang lebih menarik kerana "first impression" memang penting. Begitu juga dengan font-font yang digunakan.

Tak ada kena mengena kan dengan isu tersebut? Hahaha, tak apa, saja nak tulis-tulis.

Itu sahajalah isu-isu yang saya ingin kupas dalam entri ini. Jumpa lagi di entri akan datang.

See you later, Jumpa lagi, Hasta Luego, Mata ne!
Wassalam...

(Read more = Baca lagi)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League