Saturday, January 9, 2010

New year...a lot stories to shared...


Assalamualaikum and hello to everybody who might still reading my blog. This time I decided to post this entry in English since it is been quite a while I didn't post anything in English. I think last time I wrote an English entry is the story about the Native Deen right? This time it is better when I found Maher Zain's album "Thank You Allah". All the song in the album was awesome... Whoever who manage to found it sold in Malaysia, please tell me... Alright, back to the topic. I'm afraid that I was too late to wish this, but actually I wrote this 18th December 2009 which is the day of a new year in Islamic calendar. The 1 Muharram was also the day that people from Makkah(Muhajirin) moved to Madinah. After they've faced so many tortures from the Kafir Quraisy(perhaps that spelling is not right for English since it is the spelling for the Malays). They have moved and started a new life with their brothers from Madinah(Ansar). So, what changes that you will do in this year? I hope it is much better than the previous one. And what are the stories that happen recently that significant to the new year event? Now, I resuming this entry at 1st January 2010. New year for the other. In Johore, we did not take this new year as a holiday. I think it's better because we are much eager to celebrate this new year than our own new year. Actually, for me myself, today I don't have a class, just lab session if I'm not mistake. Since this is the first week of classes, so I don't have lab session. Wow, this is just intro. I think this entry will be a long entry.

If you asked any Malaysian what happen at the night of the new year, they perhaps get the same answer which is Malaysian Football team have ended a long journey to get back the gold medal in SEA Games. SEA Games or The Southeast Asian Games is a biennial multi-sport event involving participants from the current 11 countries of Southeast Asia. After 20 years without gold medal in soccer, this year tournament, we manage to win back the gold medal after beating Vietnam 1-0. What makes it significant, the match is in between 1430H and 1431H. It really a new start for our soccer team to excel in a future. I know it not suitable to compare it with the Hijrah spirit, but somehow it shows that in order to become better tomorrow, we must moved on from our bad habit to right habit. So, the significant is, the final match started in 1430H and ended at 1431H. Really nice. However, because of that, I forgot to recite the new years du'a. Felt regret about that. Conclusion of this first story is I need to change my bad personality to better personality. I'm really a bad boy you know...End of first story...

This 2010 new year...hmm...I don't know what should I wrote about this...Happy new year? This double new year falls on Friday.

The main point in this entry actually is there are many thing that I get and I should do in order to make me a better person.

1. In order to hoping others to have empathy on us, we first must learn to have empathy to others. Learn to listen and react others opinion.
2. People have various interest, learn to respect them and please don't under estimate others. Unless it doesn't against our religion, please, do respect others.
3. There are many others viewpoint that I may forgot to point out. Later I will point out when I remember.

I think so far, that's all. After this, I need to post in Malay because it is a national problem. And that is not a translation for this entry.

Assalamualaikum,
Selamat tahun baru anda semua. Tahun baru jatuh pada hari Jumaat, hari yang mulia. Tahun baru ini, isu pertama adalah penggunaan istilah Allah pada gereja2 katolik di Malaysia. Adakah ini ujian Allah untuk menguji keimanan hamba2Nya di Malaysia, atau ada hikmah di sebaliknya.
1. Umat Islam di Malaysia sepatutnya bersatu dan buang segala perbalahan dan bersatu atas nama La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah...
2. Umat islam di Malaysia lebih menyayangi agamanya dan mendahulukan agama dahulu dalam hidup masing-masing.

Apa-apa pun, manusia mampu merancang, Allah jua yang menentukan.

p/s: Entri yang mengambil masa yang sangat lama untuk disiapkan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League