Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome


Hello everybody. It's a new semester yesterday. Welcome to the new student who just entered UTHM. Today my friends are trying their best to act like a new student since they know they always look young. Even myself are always look young. When somebody who doesn't know me asking where am I studying recently, they always asked "budak sekolah mana?(which school do you from?)". I know I looked young, but faced it. Next year I am qualify to vote for election(if there is any). Yesterday my schedule is lab classes. Since the first week they don't have lab classes, means yesterday I've got no classes. I think this post is to welcome the freshies, so welcome and live the life to the fullest. Mata Ne.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League