Monday, July 27, 2009

Missing them

Accidentally, this entry's title related to many things in this few day. Ops, before I forget, Assalamualaikum and good days everybody. This time I feel really missing on many thing. Where should I start? Okay...click READ MORE

Last week if I'm not mistaken, I have a chat with my close friend, Buyut(not a real name). He told me that he was attended to my school open day. Bunkface were there to perform. Then, he met my Malay Language teacher, Puan Khalijah. And surprisingly she still remember me even I don't come to school to meet teachers. And she praising me a lot because she said I'm the best singer ever in my school, and until now, no one can challenge me in my school. I think it is too much, but I really appreciate that very much. And she still remember that she is always ask me to recite a "syair" although I don't remember. She came out with that words after seeing Bunkface performance. And she is saying about ability to singing live when she is watching Bunkface performance. And my friend add some more to make me more snobbish by saying that I'm a legend in my school until now. And it make me feel longing to stand on my school stage and make a performance there, I really miss that time.

2nd thing is also about my close friend, Azim. Remember the post "Aku Masih Ingat"? He is one of my dedicated group member. And tomorrow he will fly to India to further his study on medication. I hope we will meet again someday...

Azim is first from right, stand up. I was at 2nd from left. Atif is not there, still sulking

Last thing is about the death of a Malaysian director, Yasmin Ahmad yesterday, I'm not a fan of her work, but I know her films contain many great message for us, especially to Malaysian. She also always promote the multiracial life among Malaysian and told us to unite under one flag, Malaysia in her work. So, let us give Al-fatihah to her and pray not only for her, but to all Muslim in this world so that we can live happily ever after in heaven.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League