Monday, July 13, 2009

Empty

Minna...Aza...su...I mean Ohayo gozaimasu...Now I'm in a Multimedia Lab. And doing nothing while listening to V6 - Chou...Oh, now Arashi... Sorry cause become crazy right now... I'm listening to crazy moon. Actually now I'm terrified. But I don't think I want to tell it here. It is somehow a funny story. About my project, It is still in progress even though it is slow... Have you visit epull.d.luffy's blog? It have many stories that all of them are omoshiroi...I mean interesting...As a site project, I will make a short story to support my friend's effort. I make a story based on V6's song, I give smile to you. Even now I'm listening to it... Sorry to say, it a love story, if you feel like want to puke to read a love story, Don't read it. It is also my first time writing a love genre because I usually using theme such as humanity, family or motivation song such as my 'laguku untukmu'. I have already wrote the draft of the story, just have to write it... Oops, look's like my friends want to go home, that's all for now, mata ne...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League